For simplicity purposes, these technologies are briefly referred to as “Tracking Tools” in this policy, unless there is a reason to differentiate.
- to allow you to access and use the Alba Residence Platform and Payment Services;
- to enable, facilitate and optimize the operation of and access to the Platform;
- to understand how you navigate and interact on the Platform and to make appropriate improvements;
- to propose personalized advertising (e.g., on the Platform, in email, and on third-party websites);
- to display more relevant content (e.g., advertisements);
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Platform and the advertising;
- to comply with legal agreements governing the use of the Platform;
- to detect and prevent fraud, ensure reliability and security, and for conducting investigations.
- for customer service, data analysis, research, product development, and regulatory compliance purposes.
There are also other tracking tools (e.g. “Fingerprinting”, “Pixel Tags”, “Plug-ins”) which, despite using a different technology, enable processing in a similar way to that carried out by means of Cookies and achieve the same results. These tools, unlike Cookies, do not store information in the User’s device and cannot be removed directly by the User himself/herself via the browser settings; therefore, it is necessary for the User to have the option of revoking authorization for their use through the functionalities made available on the Website by the Controller in order to review his/her choices.
It is possible to classify such tools by:
Type of tools
- Cookies (active identifiers)
- Other tracking tools (passive identifiers)
- First-party (or “Publisher,” i.e. is the operator of the Website that the User is visiting) are installed directly by the Website that you are visiting
- Third-Party (operator of a different website that installs Cookies through the First-Party’s Website) are installed from a different domain than the one you are visiting, such as in the case where the website incorporates elements from other websites, such as images, social media plugins, or advertisements
- Session (temporary, they are deleted when the browser is closed or, in the cases provided, when the logout command is executed)
- Permanent (they remain active until their expiry date or cancellation by the User)
- Technical purposes (related to the operation of the Website)
- Non-technical purposes (such as User navigation profiling)
The Alba Residence S.r.l. Website uses the following cookies:
Technical cookies are necessary for the operation of the website because they enable functions to make it easier for the user to browse, who, for example, will be able to access his/her profile without having to log in each time or will be able to select the language with which he/she wishes to navigate the site without having to set it each time.
Technical cookies are considered to be strictly necessary because the storage of information is essential in order to provide a service requested by the user. Therefore, technical cookies cannot be disabled and users’ prior consent is not required for their installation (pursuant to Article 122 of the Italian Privacy Code).
Technical Cookies can be subdivided into Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies.
The User’s prior consent is not required for the installation of Technical Cookies.
Please note that you can block Cookies at any time through your browser settings; however, if you set your device to reject these cookies, some services on the Website may not display properly or function in a non-optimum manner, in particular, operations that enable the User to be identified and retain his/her identification within the session may be more complex to perform and less secure when Technical Cookies are not used.
NON TECHNICAL COOKIES
These are tools used to trace specific, repeated behaviors or activities when using the Website’s functions to specific individuals, in order to associate the various profiling to similar groupings, for the purposes of optimizing and personalizing the services offered and/or sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User when browsing the Internet. These also include all further Cookies and other tracking identifiers that do not fall within the scope of the technical function.
These are persistent Cookies, because they remain active until their expiry date or their deletion by the User.
We also inform you that these Cookies are owned and also managed by Third Parties: their use is possible only with your prior consent; your preference is tracked by a specific Technical Cookie.
In our Website, as part of this grouping, we primarily use:
PROFILING COOKIES AND MARKETING COOKIES
Profiling cookies, which can be first-party or third-party cookies, are needed to track the user’s browsing, analyze his/her behavior for marketing purposes and create profiles regarding his/her tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way it is possible, for example, to transmit targeted advertising messages in relation to the user’s interests and in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing online. These cookies also include social cookies.
Such cookies can be installed on the user’s terminal device only if the user has given his/her consent.
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
These are Cookies managed by Social Networks, as Third Parties, against the use by our Website of so-called “Social Plug-in” buttons, which are integrated into the Website itself. These tools also allow you to share with other Users the content of the Website you are visiting; they are Cookies that are normally used to activate functions such as “Like” which are typical of Social Networks.
These Cookies also allow Social Networks to identify Users and collect their information even as they browse other Websites; they may also be used by Social Networks for additional purposes such as behavioral advertising, analytics or market research. The privacy policies of the respective Social Networks shall apply exclusively to such processing. You should therefore consider the above, before giving your consent for the use of Third-Party Cookies, in order not to allow the transmission of your personal data to the Social Networks.
Analytical Cookies, which can be first-party or third-party cookies, are installed to collect information about the use of the website. In particular, they are useful to statistically analyze access or visits to the website itself and to allow the owner to improve its structure, navigation logic and content. The information collected (including masked IP address) is used to perform statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and to possibly make the content more interesting and relevant to the user’s desires through adopting technical security measures that meet the warranty requirements for the transfer of data to the United States.
Analytical Cookies are not necessary for the operation of the website, however, since the IP address is not in plain text the installation of such cookies does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies are similar to technical cookies if they are used for website optimization purposes directly by the website owner, who may collect aggregate statistical information about the number of users and the ways in which they visit the website.
If, on the other hand, the processing of such statistical analysis is entrusted to third-parties, the users’ data must be minimized in advance and may not be combined with other processing or transmitted to further third parties. Under these conditions, the same rules, regarding information and consent, shall apply to technical cookies as well as for analytics cookies.
When first accessing any web page of the Website, a banner is displayed containing:
- a brief notice,
- a button through which the user can accept all Cookies,
- a button by which the user rejects the installation of Cookies, with the exception of technical cookies;
- a button (“more options”) that provides access to a dashboard through which you can select individual types of Cookies to be installed.
You will have the opportunity to take action at any time to change or revoke any consents you may have given via the appropriate ( Cookie settings) thus expressing your updated preferences. In any event, you can also express your preferences about Cookies through your browser settings.
In any event, you can also express your preferences about Cookies through your browser settings.
Disabling/blocking Cookies or deleting them may affect the optimal use of certain areas of the website or prevent certain functions, as well as affect the functioning of third-party services.
The configuration of Cookie management depends on the browser used.
Below are instructions and links to guides for cookie management for the main desktop browsers:
- Microsoft Edge: link for further information
- Google Chrome: link for further information
- Mozilla Firefox: link for further information
- Apple Safari: link for further information
- Opera: link for further information
For browsers other than those listed above, the relevant guidelines should be consulted to identify how to handle cookies
For some processing purposes (e.g. for receiving the newsletter, to use our services or to allow you to browse our website) it is necessary for you to provide your data, without which we will not be able to provide you with our services. For others (e.g. for profiling purposes) we can only process your data with your consent.
Browsing data is processed by Alba Residence S.r.l. upon browsing by installing Technical Cookies and First-Party Analytical Cookies: such data is necessary to ensure proper navigation within the website.
On the other hand, it is entirely optional to give consent to the installation of Profiling Cookies. Your personal data will be processed by such Cookies only with your free, specific and express consent, given in the manner indicated above.
Data may be processed by external parties operating as data controllers such as, by way of example, authorities and supervisory and control bodies and, in general, by parties, including private parties, which are entitled to request the data, Public Authorities that make an express request to Alba Residence S.r.l. for administrative or institutional purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable national and European Union regulations, as well as persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy activities.
Data may also be processed on behalf of Alba Residence S.r.l. by external parties designated as data processors, that are given appropriate operating instructions.
These persons are essentially included in the following categories:
- a) companies that provide website and IT systems maintenance services;
- b) companies that offer support in conducting market studies
- c) companies that perform database management and maintenance services for Alba Residence S.r.l.;
- d) companies offering marketing automation platform management services.
Your personal data may be processed, if you give your explicit consent, by third parties to whom the data is disclosed.
Personal data shall not be disseminated.
Data collected using Cookies may be transferred to non-EU countries whose level of data protection has been deemed adequate by the European Commission pursuant to Article 45 of the GDPR.
In addition, personal data may be transferred abroad to non-EU countries and in particular to the United States (by way of example but not limited to, Google, Hubspot, Social Network), subject to the entering into of the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted/approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46, 2 c) and d)
A copy of the adopted warranties can be obtained by sending an email to the following address: INFO@ALBARESIDENCE.IT
Data collected using all other cookies will not be subsequently disseminated.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the Regulation, the following rights may be exercised, where applicable:
- Right of access to data, by making an appropriate request for the following information: purposes and methods of processing; categories of concerned personal data; recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated; data retention period; logic applied to the processing; identification details of the data controller and data processors;
- Right to rectification, the request for the completion/alteration of data;
- Right to erasure, the request for the erasure of data without undue delay, subject to all retention obligations imposed by law;
- Right to data portability, the request to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State where they usually reside or work or the State where the alleged breach occurred.
Cookies will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.